1. The process is relatively complex, high quality requirements, and thus need to be equipped with a more skilled professional team.
2. It is necessary to have certain special equipment, such as tension machine, grouting equipment and so on.
3. The construction cost of the prestressed concrete structure is large, and the cost of the project is higher than the number of components.
4. The reverse arch of prestress is not easy to control. It increases with the increase of concrete creep, resulting in unsmooth surface of the bridge.
5. The reinforcement of reinforced concrete will decrease the strength of the steel bar at high temperature, so the fire resistance will decrease, so there is a hidden danger in the fire.